Wednesday, May 28, 2008

indiana jones

whew! the presentation week didn't go too badly.. jux hope my email assignment does well.. 20% of my module marks isn't funny... well.. its e-learning week... and i'm like slacking at home?? Common tests nxt wk.. planning to study with my volley ball frens tmr in sch=)) can meet my spore own jay chou with the taiwan accent.. hahz.. ;)

today went out to shop with my bro! daddy was nice and gave me a budget to spend.. better den nthg.. hahz.. bought a shorts, a bag.. nearly bought a pair of sun glasses but felt it wan't worth it.. still spending $20 online on blogshops.. hahz..x)

than headed over to vivo with melissa and jason for dinner and movie. mel is real cool.. i felt that she is a very gusty gal who will be able to strive in the businesss world.. regardless of wad the guys were saying of her alterntive career =.= 4 of us cldn't sneak in with 2 tickets cos i look too young for "sex and the city" movie gala.. shit! so went to plaza to watch indiana jones instead.. hahz.. real swt =) met anthea at posh too.. walnut brownie is yummy!!

i'm seriously becoming a owl.. i can't slp till like 4am.. waking at like 9am?? 5 hrs of slp?? i dun noe how my body is freakin surviving with me!! HELP!!

No comments: