Friday, April 25, 2008

HMM

okok.. so its like sch has already started.. my class have finally gotten to know each other.. proj n hw are starting to come in too... but i now i mux not slack like before.. sianx.. dats wad i tell myself each time but the ending..........................................

Hahz....okok.. so TBO1 having been mass convoing in cls, eatin lunch together, rushing to finish hw at our space, at least it made me not think of too much things..

[[ THis Part Is Dedicated to Clarice]]
i finally experienced how painful it was wen an insect jux shoots into yr eye ytd!!! it was wayy stupid!! but a one in a life time experience.. hahz.. n it reminded me of u durin cca!! hahz!!=)

sometimes seriously wondering y i would feel get such funny moods... y am i so sensitive to practically everything, y shld i care bout the feelings of those who can't be bothered with me too? everybody seems to have their own thing to do.. i'm missing my frens n all.. it jux doesn't feel the same the same.. the rainy days jux suits my feeling fine...

No comments: