Thursday, May 15, 2008

whatever!

ok... so i wasn't in a gd mood the last few weeks.. hafta thank my class for always being able to come up with jokes to make me laugh... n now.. i'm like gonna date due for 3 upcoming proj.. BIT, OBSE and CATs... haix..

Dancesport is real fun.. pity can't join the competition how much i wanted too.. gotto set my priorities right.. my timetable is chaotic enuf already..

real tired... my wk consists me of gg home like aft 9pm frm mon to fri with an exceptional wed... 4pm... its like i'll either be in sch or at ballet sch.. sat working there also... getting things to occupy myself.. hafta start concentrating on upcoming CTs... sianded...

i miss all my friends.. miss talking to them.. bottling up all that i wanna say... it jux isn't the same... sometimes, i reali feel like locking myself up in the rm and not come out for a whole day...

sometimes i ask myself issit reali worth it.. knowing the truth but not willing to face it, hoping for just a bit of hope.... nobody understands.. argh!!

No comments: