Thursday, March 03, 2011

poly graduation

Been MIA for at least a month but cos i have been supeerrr busy with examss....

Had my 20th birthday too...
simple affair cos too busy.. but it was meaningful...
I had baby to accompany me the whole aftnoon though he was having exams the next day..
and he treated me to sushi buffet x) thanks baby !
had HOUSE lesson...
den dinner at hard rock with nic, david, whale, alia and ellery...
imma grow fat!! hahaha =)

BUT
I HVE FINALLY GRADUATED FROM POLY =)
ytd was my last paper i did.. so fast 3 years have passed.. really gonna miss my classmates..had so much fun and memories chionging projects, helping each other with exams.. and just being there for each other..

So to mark the wonderful day.. i went to club at for the first time in my 20 years of living... yuting, eliz, xy, cham, ellery, hng, ks, jon emptied a vodka bottle before gg into butterfac.. and guess wad happened.. the floor was too packed to dance.. so me, ks, ended up like snoozing on the sofa.. epic phail!! elley and cham was beside us playing and drinking,. while xy and eliz totally disappeared on the dancefloor.. dun understand how come ppl like to squeeze...

gotto say good things about guys is that they dunnid queue for toilet... can just go pee and puke.. i left the club bout 2 to take a breather seeing the marina bay sands.... and ended up puking 4 rounds.. =.= great to know i had a good buddy like ks to be on the same boat as me.. hahah x) so ended up cabbing home early... ks left first.. me in the next 15 min... head seriously aching like crazy.. the others had to hunt for dear xy.... LOL...

didn't have hangover.. luckily... now spending quality time with ally arresting my bed for her own.....

gg to butterfac reminded me of our first date... and i dunno why i feel the changes even stronger now.. but i do know.. i.still.love.you

No comments: