Sunday, April 24, 2011

Reminiscence

Its been 6 weeks,

My 13 day trip to Europe certainly came in handy and i enjoyed it. Disappearing to a new place to explore, to try out so many new things was certainly the best way to get distracted. I ate alot, shopped alot, took a zillion photos and made new frens. I learnt many new things and gained a chunk of history.. and the scenery was breath taking, be it the architecture or the natural surroundings. i grew closer to mummy too.. since it was a mom-daughter trip x)

wen i came back i knew it was only the start... of forgetting..
I really threw myself into dance.Since i came back from my trip, i have been dancing everyday even if it meant only one hour.. its the only time i forget everything.. and i look forward to this lapses in time. Dance makes me, hungry so i will eat, and exhausted so i can sleep without tossing and turning.

Entered my 1st dance comp with tara. participating in my first hiphop recital. =) and wen I got selected for the first time in allegra's class =)

Hopefully the recital for danzppl go well on fri!! and i get through to the semifinals!




you confuse me so much. i'm stuck.

No comments: